Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Ride Contrabands vs Ride Revolt
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 10:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
CrossStealth

I was about to order Revolts last night. I'm glad I waited till morning to see what you guys would say. You don't think the SPis would be too stiff paired along with a DH2.4 on an intermediate rider? I'm extremely confused on what to get as a binding. So far just about every person who has responded has said a different binding. If you guys could do me a favor and suggest one or two bindings only and PLEASE explain why. Like "more flex" or "responsive" or any reason you think it would make a good binding would really be awesome. I'm buying bindings and I'm not really sure why I would have grabbed any particular model other then someone said to get it lol. So please more then things like Rome 390 Boss is the best. If you like them tell me why they are the best. I'm really just searching for information so I can know more about bindings and what to look for.

P.S. So far all of these bindings have been suggested to me and I really don't know why one would be better then the other
Ride SPI
Ride Double Agent
Ride EX
Ride Contraband
Ride Nitrane
Ride Deltas
Ride Alphas
Ride Revolt
Ride Optimo
Rossignol Viper
Rome 390
Rome 390 Boss