Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Issues with Rome 390's
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 03:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
ptapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boiler12 View Post
I was able to luckily figure it out, I gave up on the plastic strap part to pull it back though as I was just happy to get the clip down (plus I am sure I will be messing with the bindings after I take my board out on Saturday, which is sooner than I expected too). I ended up putting the high back down and angling that ladder and clip so I could push down on the high back and get it to snap. I don't think I'm Hercules or anything but I feel like I have a decent amount of strength and that was way to hard of a thing to snap into place.
I was worried about breaking this same thing on my 390 boss. I tried and tried and was worried about snapping the damn thing. I left it and thought about it for a while. I found that adjusting this strap when you have your boots on and are actually standing in the binding is easiest. You have much more leverage to snap in and as stated above, once you get it, it seems to be much easier. good luck.
ptapia is offline   Reply With Quote