Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Relapsing on WoW
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 04:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Karasene
Veteran Member

Its cool.. she started when I was in high school too.. so its been a while.
That game is like a drug. You obviously like to snowboard.. if I were you I'd try and be creative and find a place in your yard to build a small kicker or get some wood and nails and make a feature to hit.. then send pics to all your busy friends and brag about how much fun they're missing out on. I'm well out of school these days and I still do this lol. I use to draw a lot in high school when I was bored but I know thats a talent not everyone has.. and I stil keep a journal... might sound lame.. but I actually have a lot of cool stories I can go back and reflect on with all my random adventures I've had in life. From driving cross country.. landing my first big kicker, places I've been.. all sorts of stuff. It sucks when people ask "what did you do last weekend?" .. or last month even.. and you sit there and sometimes can't remember so I decided I'd start writing things down so I have something to laugh about when I get old. If writing isnt your thing maybe make a blog? Just keep busy. Your young so I'm not too worried.. and you sound like a smart kid, but there are traps out there in life and online gaming in my opinion is one of them.