Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Relapsing on WoW
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 06:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
seanboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboMaster View Post
If you have poor self-control, don't play it, it is highly addicting. I went through a stage of being a total wow-addict, but luckily came to a realization of how fucking ridiculous it was that I had to stay at home such and such days because I had to raid.

I've played it off and on since then, but it's never been anywhere near the addictive level. More like just playing any other videogame. It's mostly just a matter of stepping back and looking at the shit you are doing to feed your addiction.

Most people will admit that the best way to cull an addiction, is to fill the void with another addiction! If you have enough addictions, they all take an equal amount of your time, and you suddenly become like everyone else....
Good point. Until I hit 80 and began raiding/feeling the thrill of getting better I wasn't crazily addicted. It was merely like Call of Duty, just play it when I have nothing better to do. Once raiding started I was on twice the amount of hours and ignoring my friends. I would like to just play it on and off when i truly can't do anything (like now, i've studied for my exams all day so i'm bored as shit). But not get crazy like I was. If i lived in the westerns I would have snowboarding, but I can rarely get out besides weekends. My backyard is decent for it, but after 20 or more laps it gets old and tiring. I'd love to just sit around and play for an hour or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
Tell this girl to call me when she turns 18 and graduates.
Jail bait is a bitch, eh? She got held back for being an idiot, so she's actually 17 and a sophomore. I don't know her birthday but when I hear random bitching about how exited all of these people are i'll send you a messege.
seanboobs is offline   Reply With Quote