Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 09/10 season video
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 02:01 AM   #50 (permalink)
l burke l

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefarious View Post
Never knew this thread was on here. Randomly stumbled on this vid on youtube about a month back. I've watched it a dozen times since then. Super well done, Interesting and enjoyable. Vids like this make me want to go board. Make sure to post up next years as well, if you do another.
Thankyou for the views. We only have about 4k views on youtube which by youtube standards might as well be 0, but its nice to think that others are enjoying watching us have a blast on the hill. We have been filming alot this year and although we didnt have any big trips this year, we think we are still going to be able to make a great video. We are experimenting with some new mounts and are trying to push our riding to a level that is respected by most of our viewers lol. I always stress that its more about us making video that we can look back on when we are older and remember the good times, but at the same time i want to have something that is impressive to people who can actually ride. I will for sure post it when its finished and hope that everyone enjoys it as much as last years.
l burke l is offline   Reply With Quote