Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

50% off Smith Goggles/Helmets

5K views 26 replies 16 participants last post by  HuskyFlip 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi Everybody,

I received an email from Alssports.com out of Utah this morning advertising a 50% off sale on Smith Goggles and Helmets (I recently ordered a pair of pants from them). Not sure how long the sale runs for, but thought I would share the info. Unfortunately, after I ordered a helmet I deleted the sale email from my Droid, which I didn't know also deleted it from my Yahoo account. Sorry I am not able to provide the link...

Good luck!

Update: I found the link... http://cl.exct.net/?qs=197e5b84919eb4a2de284d9ffc1f9c88f67f663a7bb312a4d50225a76ce567e5Save

#5 ·
I just looked up the helmet I bought and here's what the page says:

Regular Price: $119.99 - $299.99
ON SALE:$59.99 - $150.00

About half way down the main page there is a link to Smith Optics...it says "Mens & Womens on Sale." That link brought me to the Smith page, where the goods are listed with the sale prices...

#21 ·
I herd people say the variant works well with crowbars so i went out and bought a smith variant helmet. I have the crowbars and just tried it with my new smith variant helmet and it seems to fit very well. I will be snowboarding this Wednesday and will post a in field report after i get back. For now they fit great together, there is almost no gap between the goggles and top of helmet. The goggles sit perfectly on my face,the helmet does not push it down. The variant also has amazing reviews from every web-site I've checked out so, so far, i am very happy with my purchase.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.