Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - NS EVO vs Bataleon ET
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 02:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
phile00
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadcrazy View Post
Thanks man that is very helpful.

So I'm assuming you like the TBT on the ET board?

And how is the buttering on the ET? I know you said the EVO is better but the ET can't be bad right?
I love TBT. It's camber with less catch, which means it's pretty versatile, carves well, and is poppy. I have a 147 and I'm smack dab in the center of the board. I wouldn't say the ET is ideal for bombing, but I've gone pretty damn fast and kept up on harder blue squares and diamonds. Being so small and centered, it really surprised me, but definitely not ideal and definitely don't use an ET on diamonds if you're a beginner. For more all mountain, the Goliath is definitely where it's at though. I use the Goliath for diamonds and double diamonds even though it's a mid stiff board. The Jam would probably be better for that, but I don't own a jam

Buttering is pretty good. Better than a typical regular cambered board undoubtedly because of the TBT lift.

I love Bataleon. But as I said before, you're not going to go wrong on a NS board. Hands down it's the best Rocker with camber under foot board brand imo because it's got the playful rocker and has the vario power grip to give you that bite when your'e carving. Not many other brands aside from Lib can match that bite. I can't comment on flat or camber with rocker at tips though. Haven't ridden any of those boards.
phile00 is offline   Reply With Quote