Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - which Ride bindings for me?
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 09:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
yoon3606

Default which Ride bindings for me?

Hello friends. I have been searching the forum quite a bit and narrowed down on what bindings I want. I am trying to decide between Ride Contraband and Delta movement. I currently have old Technine MFM (very heavy) and GNU Rider's choice (also very heavy)

I ride east coast (new york area), 5'6'' and 140lb with size 8 thirty-two lashed boots. Set my mind on getting Neversummer evo.
While both bindings are freestyle oridneted, I get a feeling that Contraband is softer, lighter, more suitable for jibs and Delta is tad bit heavier, stiffer, and more suitable for landing big jumps.

I never get a chance to get powder or back-country and I pretty much hang out at park all day jibbing, doing 1 and 3s at kicker, and doing some flatground tricks. What I concentrate the most on are flatground and big kickers.

Which should I get from contraband and delta movement. I don't mind spending time to set it up, and I do like it lighter. But also have feeling that contraband might not be able to handle big landings.

Any help appreciated
yoon3606 is offline   Reply With Quote