Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 09:35 AM   #433 (permalink)
boardaddicktd

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_z View Post
Approaches to features tend to get rutted out and sometimes the landings get bombed out.

Landed fakie off this box today, caught an edge in the bomb-hole landing and slammed down pretty hard landed with my arm between the ground and my chest, pretty sure I cracked a rib on that one it hurts if I press on it.
welcome to the club except my cell phone was what fractured mine. if you have a hard time taking deep breaths, its more than likely that you fractured a rib. if you full out cracked one it would hurt like a bitch. a fracture is bearable but hurts like a bitch when you bend, twist, sneeze, cough or lean on it. yea dude i'm still nursing mine. holly's boxes are really bombed out bad. if you thought pk was bad try goin to holly. they haven't fixed their landings in over a week it seems. i'm going to holly on saturday but i guess they're having sum red bull comp so the t-parks might end up being closed so that'll suck! this wknd...x games, board, x games!