Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
post #438 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2011, 01:18 PM Thread Starter
david_z
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
If you're going to drive to Caberfae make sure you take advantage of discount lift tickets from LIftopia.com you have to buy a few weeks in advance but I think there might be some discounts available.

Caberfae is about 2.5 hours from East Lansing, Boyne probably 3 hours or so. Boyne is worth the extra 30 mins although Caberfae has stepped up their snowmaking and expanded their terrain, also added on-site lodging recently, too.

None of the small ski areas are really anything special if you're not in to park riding, but they'll all have a good amount of beginner-friendly runs. I think I mentioned Canonsburg might be closest to you but maybe it's Brighton I haven't actually checked a map

From Lansing you can also get to Mt. Holly in about an hour, maybe 1:15. Not bad it's bigger than PK, Brighton, etc. but not much taller or anything.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
>>
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|