Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Casual, Int. Rider = New Board Question (Bataleon Jam)
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 05:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
MUTCHYMAN

Default Casual, Int. Rider = New Board Question (Bataleon Jam)

I am on my Third season of snowboarding and have never used the same board more than 3 times, so I think it is time to finally make a small investment. Everytime I switch boards is 3 runs to get used to it. I can go down any run without problems when adjusted, and can hit the smaller jumps and am venturing more into the parks, although they aren't my main focus. I am mainly looking for a board to casually go with friends and enjoy my time, not become a Park expert. Just enough to keep up if needed in any condition.

I can get an '08 Bataleon "The Jam" for ~170, and was looking to see some suggestions/opinions on this board. It is the same board pictured here. One of the things that appeals to me is it is under $200 and from the limited opinions here found via search, is still a good board to use. Of course, other opinions are welcomed! Thank you in advance.

I am 5' 8" and 175lbs with size 11.5 boot. Most of my Boarding will be done in the Northeast (Vermont, Northern New York, Possibly PA).
MUTCHYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote