Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - my season might be done .....
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 11:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
Punkmouse

haha paolo ... this had to be the most painful thing i have gone through .... it feels like someone is stabbing me in my knee. I have tried everything from strength building for my quads and taking anti-inflametory meds. They tried putting steroids in my knee to help with the swelling but the pain is still there. Imagine when you are hiking and every time you put your foot down it feels like someone is stabbing you in the knee. Or not able to walk up and down stairs with out loads of pain.... This is the 3 time with this knee.... 1st time I dislocated the knee cap and bruised the bone underneath 2nd time around I found out I have runner's knee which to put it the easiest way my knee cap is rubbing on my bone and I have some bone loss because of this :-( and the last time is when all of this shit started. Bad knees run in my family. And trust me if I could just go to the pharmacy and take some advil and be done with it I would because I have to pay for some of this out of my pocket....

Ok time to get back to work and nurse this hang over from my bottle of wine that I drank last night ... Did the trick I didn't think about my knees all last night :-)