Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2011 Rome 390's Ratchet Feedback
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-02-2011, 12:35 PM Thread Starter
PortedBuckle

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks for the feedback. I ordered them last week so should receive them today. I found a killer deal for 2011 390's for 147 bucks or so new. That's too bad that they are having some quality control issues.

I guess I should have commented that I am looking to getting into park riding a bit more, so that's why I have strayed away from the Burton C Bindings. I did have some 2005 Cartels, but the crazy forward lean (or maybe it was the wings on the sky highback giving me this weird calf pressure point) just was a bit much for me, and I think the Size Small that I got just didn't fit my boot right.

I am a small guy with size 8 boots (Burton Imperials with shrinkage as well), so I went with the 390 S/M size.

I'll post my thoughts after I get them mounted in today. I was afraid they'd be too sloppy, but I'll never know till I try. I was planning on a new setup next year, and worst case, I'll just pickup some 2012 bindings.

Why does it always seem that after I buy something, the mixed reviews start showing up in my searches?