Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - NS Revolver new at 40% off -should I buy?
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 06:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Grasschopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
So you have a board that works fine that you like... you don't ride park... mostly freeride... are you just looking to spend money? If so you can just send me a check for the cash you'd spend on the board. PM me if you are interested.
I don't know if he is like me but there are some of us out there that have the money to spend and just like to try different things. I did this with golf clubs, at one point I had 10 sets of irons in my basement I hadn't even played yet. For people like me it's about finding deals like this and trying different equipment.

For instance I just sold a perfectly good (great?) Lib Tech T.Rice and bought a NS Heritage (didn't get a deal though...)...I needed a slightly longer board and could have gotten a longer T.Rice but everyone here talks about NS so I had to try one. Honestly I haven't even ridden it yet (haven't seen it in fact even though it was delivered to my office yesterday) and I am just about certain I am going to buy a 11/12 T.Rice next season (longer than the one I just sold). On the other hand those Bataleons look cool and I wouldn't mind a parkish board...so maybe an Evil Twin......
Grasschopper is offline   Reply With Quote