Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Smokin Superpark CTX?
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 02:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
Qball
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca-Pow View Post
If I had smaller feet I would ride a superpark with clash rocker, instead I ride the Big Wig which is the mid version. SMOKIN's are known to be damp and smooth. If you want a do it all board that doesn't have a weakness, this is it. There is no way you could not be blown away by the quality and performance. Advice go one size smaller. Check out on burritosandsnow.com the Smokin 2012 graphics. I think in time people on this forum will realize that SMOKIN is very similar to Never Summer which is an awesome company. I have a F-1 and it is a stupid good board. The reason I say that is that both are hand made in the states, both have three year guarantees. Both have the smooth damp feel and are in general more stable than many other manufactures. I hope more people ride these boards they are truly awesome and impressive.

If you get the super park I hope you write a review.

Ca-pow
One size smaller than the 156? I think the width would be just a little narrow on the 152. I want this board even more now, I've been itching to try out a smokin for a while.
Qball is offline   Reply With Quote