Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 11:54 AM   #483 (permalink)
boardaddicktd

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_z View Post
sounds like just about everyone rode yesterday where were you???

can't go tonight my ribs are sore as f*ck they feel the worst in the morning, maybe I sleep on them funny or something. Sucks because it made me super-tentative & scared to ride park yesterday afraid to re-injure or make it worse. Heading up to Boyne on Sunday riding Mon/Tues up there...

I'm down to try and do something Saturday or Sunday next week, daytime riding.
hah yea i actually ended up riding last minute tuesday night and it was pretty insane thats for sure. snow started rolling in about 630 and it was windy as hell! pretty cool! yea im supposed to meet a couple friends at holly tonite. they still have the redbull butter cup features set up which is pretty cool cuz i figured they would take them down right after the comp. 4 side by side boxes: 1-up, flat, down box 2-flat picnic table box 3-roller box 4-gap up, flat, down box.

my ribs are better but they're still sore. i think they might be like this all season as long as i continue riding, hah. u going to boyne mtn or highlands??? i leave for utah 2 weeks from today, frikken stoked!!! never been there b4!