Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Park Etiquette
Thread: Park Etiquette
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 02:07 PM   #103 (permalink)
hnz

Many of you are living in dream worlds =/ At my local hill you have to start dropping before the previous guy hits the first feature, otherwise you'll be staying put the whole day. In addition, you can't yell at anyone, 'cause the only ones that listen to your yelling are the small kids that aren't a problem anyway.

The funniest/most maddening thing was when I was dropping on this kicker and a guy comes in from the side skating like mad to build speed (damn skiers). I yell at him a few times like "hey" "dropping" and when he was about to cut me off I screamed "HEEEY" as loud as I could with no response what so ever. He cut me off right in front of the kicker then swung around and stopped on the knuckle and waited to drop on the second kicker. I was furious, not only because it was my last run, but he didn't even need to cut me off 'cause he stopped right afterwards anyway. Not to talk about all the skiers that gather ten metres lower down and drop from there, not even taking a single glance if there were others waiting before them. And that's how park life in Norway is.
hnz is offline   Reply With Quote