Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Headphones Under Helmet
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 05:43 PM   #8 (permalink)

Originally Posted by stunt66 View Post
I can't wait for the day to come when headphones fit under helmets. I went to best buy lst year and bought 3 pairs of headphones thinking one would fit and none of them were even close. The easy part is making a thin band that goes under the helmet but where you'll run into a problem is the actual speaker/earmuff part because most helmets fit pretty snug around the ears. I have a gyro helmet with the gryo speakers and it's ok sound wise when you're not moving but once you start to ride the music gets washed out really badly. I tried the scull candy buds and theres no way i can keep those things in all day, after about 2 hrs my ears are in crazy pain because of pressure points. I went on a trip a couple weeks ago and left the helmet and used my headphones and i was in heaven.
sounds like your using the wrong size ear pad thingers. when you bought the skullcandys they should have come with 3 or 4 sets of different ear pads. (cant think of a better word, theyre the rubber things that go in your ear) if your using the right size they should be comfy indefinetly
T9 MFM pro (10)
Raiden strike (11)
Celsius Cirrus (10)

Originally Posted by Smokehaus View Post
Snowolf and I have came to an agreement that it was for sure Poutanen's fault. I vote for one year of probation and being forced to ride skis til death.
mrjimyjohn is offline   Reply With Quote