Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Beginner girls board recomendation
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 07:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
fayewolf

Technology is not important to me because I really can't tell the difference. I learned from Burton cruzer, but I wouldn't know any difference...i'm fine with it, i catch edges, but I suspect the way I catch edges, it wouldn't matter if 'm on a camber or rocker... I'm glad someone around my size rides 146!! I am fine with the 145 not sure if 1cm will throw me off, but if a shorter board will help me learn faster and avoid me landing on my ass all the time, I wouldn't mind forking out a bit more money.

Here's what I'm gonna do. Pick up the board from REI and let it sit in my garage and see continue this discussion. Without ever been on a rocker before, i wouldn't know the difference, and not been on a shorter board, I wouldn't know either!!

I heard many good things about K2 Luna, i know end of season sale is around the corner, so I'm tempted to wait around and see what's available. But because of my weight, short board sizes doesn't come as often...

lilfoot1598: do you think it's worth it to fork out more and get the lunatique instead of luna?
fayewolf is offline   Reply With Quote