Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2/4/11 update for snowolf & fayewolf
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 10:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
firstx1017

Default 2/4/11 update for snowolf & fayewolf

Had a REALLY fun day today! We went three hours without a break, finally went back to the condo, fueled up and then went back for another hour.

Snowolf - boy, trying to remember EVERYTHING is so hard. I was trying to remember to bend my knees more, especially toeside and then would forget to turn my shoulders. Then I'd remember to turn my shoulders and forget to bend my knees. But overall I had a really good day and am beginning to feel more comfortable each run. woo hoo!

YouTube - 2 4 11

Fayewolf - after we refueled I decided to go ahead and try some easier blue runs that they have after having a great three hour time in the morning. There is a really short run called Mainstream that I went down three times, but it was soooo tiring getting to that run as it is really flat, then after the run it is flat again. So, after three tries I decided to try the bottom of the main blue run down the middle of the mountain that dumps into the main area. It took me awhile to get my first toeside in but I did, then after a few links I had to take a break to regroup and try some more. But it is a wide run for practicing so I will try that bottom run tomorrow as my "blue run" to practice on. It is not near as steep as the Perfect Pitches I tried last weekend.

YouTube - bottom of miracle mile

Hope you have a good day when you go this weekend also.

Last edited by firstx1017; 02-04-2011 at 10:15 PM.
firstx1017 is offline   Reply With Quote