Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Went snowboarding yesterday and...
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 05:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
MistahTaki
Veteran Member

Default Went snowboarding yesterday and...

I re-injured my leg. I was planning on going snowboarding on Friday because it was exactly 6 week mark since I got a hairline fracture on my leg. I was still feeling a little pain the night before but I decided to go anyways. My first lift I went up the bunny hill to see how my leg felt riding down. I had a little bit of pain but it was manageable. My next run I was feeling a lot of pain so I went and got some tylenol to ease the pain. Anyways, I was resting for like 20 minutes every other lift. While my brother and I were riding down we met our friend who was riding the lift up. We decided to meet at the base to take one more life up with him and call it a day. Since it was my last run and for some strange reason I wasn't feeling much pain at all I decided to book it down and I got carried away with how much much fun I was having. I was carving, slashing the powder on the edge of the run, spraying snow, having fun THEN all of the sudden I slipped and fell back twisting my injured leg. SHIIIT! It was so freaking painful, I was just laying there panting and agonizing in pain. My brother and friend caught up to me and went down to get the ski patrol to toboggan be down again, So in conclusion I don'tt think I will be riding until March, but I'm not too bummed out about it because it'll just make my trip to Colorado in March 10X more fun.
MistahTaki is offline   Reply With Quote