Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - I think this is a GREAT deal, im worried about it being used
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 01:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
crappinduck

Default I think this is a GREAT deal, im worried about it being used

hey guys..i have been SEARCHING for a setup for awhile now. i found a guy with a 2008 burton twin 157, burton mission bindings and burton freestyle boots. the boots and bindings look and fit great. he says he only used the board for a day, but there are a couple nicks and scuffs in the finish. should i be concerned about how it was treated? can I get it "tuned up" some how? $400 for the package...id hate to pass it up...

I am a beginner to intermediate. 24 yr old guy, 5'9", 150lbs.. i will be doing mostly mountain riding (groomed) to start out. Although this is my first board, id like to get a couple years out of it. I was also considering a new 2008 Never Summer SL, ($424) 2008 Burton Hail boots ($140), and Rome Targa bindings ($160). I was tryin to keep the cost down, and I don't think I would notice a huge difference as a beginner. your input would be great...Thanks!!