Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Opinions/Experiences with Ride Bindings?
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 11:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Gryfon19

Default Opinions/Experiences with Ride Bindings?

I currently have Burton C16's that I'm a little disappointed about falling apart (though they feel good). That said, I'm interested in purchasing Ride bindings to go with a new board (Ride Society). I am primarily riding the slopes and the glades, but I like to find the jumps, rails, etc. for a while each day (probably 20% of the time). I've been researching the Ride bindings and have mostly narrowed it down to the following:

Ride SPI
Ride CAD (not sure I understand the "canting" on these)
Ride Alpha MVMT
Ride Beta MVMT

I like the idea of the toe cap on the Alpha (convertible strap) but I'm only familiar with the Burton version. I've found them all on sale online though I'm not sure which way to go. Any help you can provide would definitely be great. Thanks!

One more thing - I have size 9 K2 Raider BOA boots, a relatively small footprint shoe. I'm deciding between the sizes 7-9 or 9-11. I don't need extra room for growth or anything so should I stick to the smaller binding?

Last edited by Gryfon19; 02-20-2008 at 11:09 AM.