Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2011 Cinch CTX First Impression
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 11:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
lisevolution
Veteran Member

I definitely had one circumstance when I was out in Vail that I had to actually strap in... there was like 3 feet of fresh in the back bowls and there was no way I was getting in the back. The straps are definitely not as easy as my wife's Autos are to open close but I actually didn't have too much of an issue with the toe strap because I ride it as a cap anyway so I pretty much just put my foot in and forced the toe over the top. But that right there is why it seems so silly to me that they took off the toe ratchet...

I think I figured out what my issue with the cable is. I rotated my highbacks but I never adjusted the cable tension like they tell you to do if you were to adjust the forward lean. I was looking at them last night and noticed that it's definitely an uneven pull now which is probably what's causing the cable to pop out of the guide on me from time to time. It usually only happens on the first run of the day after I have the highbacks folded down from the day before. I'll try to screw with it tonight and see if adjusting the cable tension makes a difference at all.
lisevolution is offline   Reply With Quote