Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Utah: Park City. March '11
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 05:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
p-hat in cincy

Default Utah: Park City. March '11

Hey all,
Starting a thread about an upcoming trip to Park City, UT early March. This will be my 2nd 'boarding trip out west (Aspen: Highlands & Snowmass last year). I'm super stoked and these last few weeks will probably take forever.

Pre-trip planning:
1) Airfare: Direct to SLC $5 each way (thanks to work Japan trips).
2) Checked baggage will probably be ~$55 each way unless Delta honors thier "1st checked bag free" with gold card.
3) Condo ~0.2 miles from the Park City town lift.
4) Rental car (actually minivan) for 5 peeps booked. We could have used other "cheaper" transportation options, but the added convenience of the rental won out (need to grocery shop and find a liquor store for full strength beer).
5) We'll arrive in SLC late morning, gather our stuff and head to Brighton to get a couple hours in before the bulk of the lifts close and then maybe get a few night runs in.
6) Of the 3 remaining full 'boarding days, 1 will be used at The Canyons and the other 2 at PCMR in order to fully utilize our ski in/out convenience.

I'll post up some pics and any info we run across while we're out there. Any cool food joints, pubs, etc... you want to add b/w now and then feel free to post it up!

Cheers!
p-hat in cincy is offline   Reply With Quote