Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Help me choose from these 5 bindings?
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 08:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
TLN

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilfeline007 View Post

I don't think those flex ratings are universal though?... ride and salomon look like they're out of 5? What flex should I be looking for? since I have a flexible board will too much flex in my bindings make the whole thing too....flexi? lol. I don't ever see myself doing park stuff and I am a novice but I want to get some good quality bindings that i wont outgrow.

I know the most important thing is the fit, but if several of them fit well, which one(s) are the best choices?
Ride's index is out of 10 for 100%. Spi is 8, DA is 9, CAD is 10.
But you got to look for a 5-7 out of 10. depends on what you gonna do, and how fast you would learn.
5 is better to learn, and jump. 7 is better to carve and more contron on a hi-speed.

I'd actualy took none of theese. Buy a male trusted binders. Flux or Rome. i got a quite soft FLUX and i hadn't broke it with my 220 lbs, and they're super comfyyy... Haven't tried any Rome, but only good feed backs. Arsenal is quite stiff and fits in your budget.(i believe it's less then 200, and there's some %off now).

If you choose from this 5, i'd take GNU or Salomon.
btw: you listes 6 binders, not five.
TLN is offline   Reply With Quote