Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Buy Now or Wait??

4K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  Commissae 
#1 ·
I have an offer from an online retailer that will give me 10% off the T. Rice board which sounds like a pretty good deal. It is getting towards the end of the season though and I'm thinking it might be onsale for more than that in a couple weeks. What does everyone think, buy now or wait?

Thanks

#2 ·
I dont follow lib and I just noticed theres a $150 difference between the normal and the more eco friendly one? Jesus christ!

Is that all the h.p. is? A more eco friendly board? F that noise.

Is the board you want the 550 or 700? Either way i'd prob wait. But keep an eye out before they get sold out.

#5 ·
Yeah, I'm can't ever imagine shelling out $700 for a board, can't really believe I'm buying a $540 board. I did pull the trigger on it because they only have 2 left and the 10% was going to run out on Sun. I rationalize it by paying $485 for the board and getting $175 for my old one.

#18 ·
I was going to wait, but found a site that had the board I wanted at 20% off. I think that was a good deal since it is more of a budget board, and probably wont get too much below that. I could be wrong, but I got it out of my system now and wont be pondering a board purchase for the next several months. Another thing as once summer hits all my attention goes to cars and racing, so I may completely forget about snowboarding at that point... evo.com has some good sales going on some good brands through tomorrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.