Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Brief Review: 2012 Union Force
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 10:31 AM   #5 (permalink)
Meatball707

Thanks for the review! I've been riding some older Union Inverters, sweet binding, made in Italy from 06/07 only thing wrong with them is the buckles, other than that they're like brand new and the it's the buckles really aren't screwed up just one of them has an issue with the spring so it flaps around a bit. I used to love Union, but noticed that they switched to China for manufacturing and kept the design process in Italy, maybe that switched years ago, but I'm not sure. To me they haven't changed much of anything on the Force, I guess the If it ain't broke don't fix it is working for them now, but from what you're saying it seems like they only made changes to the straps, and are adding more models to the line like the contact pro, and Atlas. I personally have looked into Raiden Bindings due to the lack of change from Union, I wanted to ride something different. I will say Union does have the best customer service I've ever experienced, ladders got stripped out after the first season, told em and I got a brand new set, and it was my error as a newb cranking the crap out of em.
Meatball707 is offline   Reply With Quote