Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Brief Review: 2012 Union Force
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2011, 12:37 AM
david_z
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jliu View Post
Leo, just curious as to what boots you and david z were rockin?

Also, did you get to preview any of the 2012 salomon bindings?
Leo was on some Burton Hails (IIRC) size 10 and mine are ThirtyTwo TM-2 size 11.

Yeah we rode two Salomon sticks (Drift Rocker, Salvatore Sanchez) both with the same Salomon bindings but I don't know what model name they were. Decent bindings I preferred to the Unions but nothing to write home about. Their toe strap is funky, it doesn't fully release the ratchet from the ladder so you have to remember that. I kept forgetting, and I trip on myself when I was unstrapping but I think once you get used to that it wouldn't be an issue (my wife has Salomon bindings and I've never seen her trip getting unstrapped).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
>>
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|