Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Where my Utah people at?????

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  T.J. 
#1 ·
I'll be flying into SLC Saturday Feb 19th, getting a rental car and staying in/around Park City until the following Saturday (Feb 26th)
I'm an ice coast rider (NY/VT) and this is my first out West adventure so I'm trying to make it as fun and successful as possible.
My current contact out there has still not gotten back to me, she's a busy beaver.

Hope to get some forum local insight on what runs to hit at Snowbird/Brighton as well as the best places for discount lift tix or a fun night out.
Also, looking for advice on what I shouldn't leave home without.

Any response is guaranteed at least a round on my tab.

So, as the title says, where are all the Utah people at???

#2 ·
discount tix = canyon sports or hit up liftopia.com before you leave.

personally, i'd stay away from PC. we did one day there and the bird KILLS that place. heard nothing but good things about brighton as well.

if you are going to hit up PC take the jupiter lift up and go skiers left as far as you can ride then hike. actually just about anything at the top of jupiter is fun just be aware of where you are (and where the lift is) so you dont have to unstrap and hike back to the lift.

#3 ·
Nice. Thanks for the tip.
I'm planning on doing PC only once or twice (park and night riding is a plus), which is why I got the rental car.
I'm only staying in PC cause thats where the hotel is that my friend got and I'm staying there on the cheap (free 99)
Liftopia is pretty much bled dry for that week already but I've heard from someone else about canyon sports so I'll def check those guys out on the way out of SLC.
Got any recommendations for things to do after riding???

#4 ·
I'll be flying into SLC Saturday Feb 19th, getting a rental car and staying in/around Park City until the following Saturday (Feb 26th)
I'm an ice coast rider (NY/VT) and this is my first out West adventure so I'm trying to make it as fun and successful as possible.
My current contact out there has still not gotten back to me, she's a busy beaver.

Hope to get some forum local insight on what runs to hit at Snowbird/Brighton as well as the best places for discount lift tix or a fun night out.
Also, looking for advice on what I shouldn't leave home without.

Any response is guaranteed at least a round on my tab.

So, as the title says, where are all the Utah people at???
In church, giving their 20% to cultists.

#6 ·
Low blow. Don't judge Hmaster. Pretty sure not everyone in SLC or PC are mormon.
Side note: anyone know how easy it is to find smokey treats there? I assume way harder then CO
I see the lack of faith in that statement...

Redeemers are the biggest sinners.... My dumb as a poptart Utah-Mormon neighbor is fucking baked out of his head 24/7. Shouldn't be too hard.

Anyways, I'm just joking.

#7 ·
treats werent an issue for us but we had a local hookup out there. we stayed at my buddies sisters place.

park city should keep you entertained at night seems to be plenty to do there.

canyon is the way to go for tickets. we got a few through hill AFB but again, local hookup and it only saved us a few extra bucks a day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.