Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - I'm in need of some Goggle Help. Anon Vs. Zeal
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 02:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Csanto23

Default I'm in need of some Goggle Help. Anon Vs. Zeal

Okay, this past weekend I went to my local store, and tried on a bunch of pairs of Goggles. Things like Oakley Crowbars/Splices were too big on my face. The A-frames were okay, I just wasn't a big fan of the style.

EG's looked too big for my taste, I liked the Anon goggles the most. I ended up buying the Solace Model not knowing it was a female marketed goggle.

So today I was doing some research on the best all around lens because I definitely don't want to be fiddling with my goggle lens throughout the day. The Anon pair that I bought has the Gold lens which is like a middle of the road type deal. I'm sure it will work, but it obviously wont be optimal.

So I have a few questions.
What are some other brands/models that I should look at for wanting a smaller look?

I found a good deal on a pair of Zeal Dominator SPPX goggles, but I don't know if they are overkill or not. I only ride about 5-10 days a year. Does anyone have an input on this?

I'm also kind of bent on the womens goggle thing. I guess I shouldn't be if I like the style and everything.

Not sure what to do, should I return the Solaces, get these Dominators. Or just go for something else all together. I'm looking to spend no more than 170 bucks. I spent 112 with tax on the Solaces.

Thanks All,
Chris
Csanto23 is offline   Reply With Quote