Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Introduce yourself
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 07:48 PM   #1367 (permalink)
ThizzFace5150

Cool Hello

My name is Brett, I'm 34 years old from Phoenix, AZ. This will only be my 4th season snowboarding. I tried it once and fell in love with it. The next season I bought my own board w/errythang. I've only been to one resort and that's Sunrise Ski Park. Most people don't like it b/c it's owned by the White Mountain Apache's. Btw those Apache's are my cousins. Got a lot of family out there. Unfortunately none of them snowboard anymore. I'm looking to meet some chill folks up there. I was out there on SuperBowl weekend, and it was nice. Packed powder and temp in the mid-upper 30's. I planned on heading back up there this weekend, and to my surprise I see that there is snow in the forecast from Wednesday to Sunday. I also found out today that I get that following Monday off. Three day weekend on the slopes. I'm jus looking to hang out with some cool people. I probably won't have any trouble finding people by themselves either. Lots of day trippers up there. It's real laid back. Hope to see lots of people out there.
ThizzFace5150 is offline   Reply With Quote