Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Review: 2012 Never Summer Proto CT
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 10:43 PM   #83 (permalink)
kimchijajonshim

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyuen View Post
Hey Leo,

do you know if I can put a 24.5" stance on the Proto CT?

5'9" 165lbs. Looking to get a new board for next year and the proto is definitely on the list of boards i'm interested in. I'm currently riding an 06/07 Rome Agent 155. Looking for a new board with a more park/jib feel but not so soft that its a complete wet noodle. Not really looking to replace the old board, just to have different choices to choose from when I want.

I know someone else suggested the EVO in this thread but I hate the graphics on that board. Unfortunately graphics is a big deal for me. Yes it's superficial but this is coming from a guy who bought nike boots because they had cool colours and I didn't want to rock the same boots as everyone else on the slopes...
You can get exactly 24.5" on the CT. It's the width of the further set of inserts. Proto CT might be stiffer than you want if you're doing a lot of really technical jib stuff. Strikes me as a really good jump board though.
kimchijajonshim is offline   Reply With Quote