Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

I uhm want a new board..

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Smokehaus 
#1 ·
Currently have the k2 www for my boxes/park generalized board wrecking attitude... but that's typically my favored riding..

I also have a park burton se7en that I've been letting my girlfriend ride...

So.. I've been looking at the Skate Banana's and the Park Pickles... and before you say search the posts, I'm not looking for reviews, I'm just wondering what you guys think, with my general riding style.. which is freeride/freestyle... what boards I could take a look at other than the ones I've listed..

The only thing that is critically important to me is that the stance is true centered... I can't stand being offset, don't ask, and thanks ahead.

#6 ·
I have a beef with arbor unfortunately... let's just say I bought a friends off of him this season because it couldn't handle me... my girlfriend does think the woodgrain designs are sexy though.. but she's a girl..

I'm afraid that the NS Proto CT has my nuts in a sling from 30 minutes of web browsing.

#10 ·
Park board that handles all mountain... I mainly ride groomers.. when I go to colorado I hit a few off beaten trails but for the most part it's all groomers and park... but I'm also developing towards jumps,jibs... but my k2 www will remain my jib beater board... so I essentially want... a centered free ride board I guess...

edit: sorry for the jibberish as usual I am dipping into the liquid happiness atm.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.