Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - KYsnowboarder's UT->CO->WY trip report
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 01:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
kysnowboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by neednsnow View Post
THIS STORM IS KINDA EXCITING!!!! You should be good once the storm rolls in through the rest of your trip. Its good you got some scruff days because your legs are going to get tore-up from Thursday-on. Lets hope this keeps cycling from Tahoe To the Washatch, Tetons, and Front Range. Snow Baby, Snow!!!!!!!!
Exciting is very important component for this trip.. I always love when they star talking about snow in Louisville...Despite the fact that it doesn't really mean much (we don't have mountains) I still get excited. Part of it is the way others react to it, there emotions feed my excitement. Most don't seem to get it back home, they see as a nuisance. Even before I contemplated snowboarding I always have gotten exited about snow. I remember 1994...we had thunder snow...received 14 inches...I was 17 and worked at the bowling alley. The city was shout down...I still went to work, I drove my 1989 caviler Z24 through 14 inches of unplowed roads. I pulled up in the bowling alley parking lot and felt great about my accomplishment, only to discover the bowling was closed to...lol...the drive home was equally rewarding. I want a fucking blizzard..it just needs to happen at night.

Brighton was awesome tonight... I really like that place. I think I like the more low key ski areas, the ones without all of the hub bub...peter was wrong about brighten..
kysnowboarder is offline   Reply With Quote