Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - What board should I bring to Jackson hole?
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 08:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mikemc417

Thanks for the responses, my initial reaction was to bring both and my 390s, I just didn't want the added space (usual bag cramming to the max) if I knew I wouldn't use the revolver. Now that I think about it, the added width and a little length along with the the flexibility would make it a nice powder board. It also would be nice to have a back up in case something happens. I really wish I had a big cruiser board, but it is hard to justify when living on the east. Next year, when I'm done with college, I will be living somewhere where I could justify buying one (or a split if I'm lucky and get into MSU grad school or something).
Anyway I am heading out in two weeks and am extremely excited, got a spot with 6 other friends for 9 days, so it should be a great time. Going later in the season means you can push it a little harder than usual too. I have never been there and have seriously been waiting over 10 years to get out there. I have always enjoyed trees, steeps, cliffs, pow over anything in the park, so this trip is definitely a long time coming and hopefully will be the first of many.
Mikemc417 is offline   Reply With Quote