Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Awkward Dimensions - Poor Luck
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 02:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
cjcameron11
Veteran Member

mate im 6'11 and 275lbs, i wear special blend pants xxl pants and they fit me fine, they are about 38 - 41 inch adjustable waist and 35inch inseam (the same length is for xl aswell. I just looked and dont know what style they are but they cost me $120 off ebay brand new, 10k 10k with all the bells and whistles. As for jackets thats where i struggled, i found they were not long enough in the arms but i found one here in Aus and wore it last season, although i am now looking for another one. As for some more info, if your looking i would go with a lib tech skunk ape 172 or 180 if strictly powder riding. I ride a 169 skunk ape but amd buying a 164.5 t rice soon, im keeping the skunk ape i think in case i ever need a back up board. Also if you ride a little more duck foot you may eliminate that 4 inches of toe/heel drag, maybe get it to 1 inch front and back. I have heard that bonfires new range is longer than most brands and DC is also a little more roomy. hope this helps a bit. ohh and i wear a 15 but for some reason im in a 13 boot, ive never dragged my toe even when i was younger using a 15 boot before "shrinkage tech"