Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - forward lean on K2 Cinch, GNU, or Flow
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 06:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
KIRKRIDER
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisevolution View Post
I have the Cinch CTX's for this year and they do have a forward lean adjustment. It's a bit of PITA because you have to adjust the cable tension when you adjust the forward lean so it's not something you can do on the fly like you can with the Flow's.

I went with the Cinch's over the flows for the exact reason you mentioned. I prefer to ride traditional strap bindings with a toe cap which the Cinch's have. However my one big complaint is that for this season they removed the full ratchets from the toe and it's now more of set and forget type of set up. Once you get them dialed you won't touch them but the first couple of days it's somewhat annoying. The flow's are the best rear entry design for sure, however I have never been a big fan of the uni-strap which is why I went Cinch.

As far as the weight goes, my Cinch's don't weigh any more than my Data's do...
My back toe strap sometimes comes undone, probaby because of drag when I push. And sometimes it moves frpm the top to the toe position for the same reason. Franklyy I never touched them after the initial setup/..you're not missing much.
Agree on the backlean. But love my CTXs so far.
Burton Driver-X
K2-Cinch-CTX
Subaru WRX 06
KIRKRIDER is offline   Reply With Quote