Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Is a Skate Banana good for me?
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 06:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
SnowManiac

Default Is a Skate Banana good for me?

Hey guys i am new to snowboarding and this forum and i have some questions. I have been boarding since the start of this season and i love it. Im 14 and i have gone out with my family over fifteen times this season. i have been advancing quickly and last week went to Stowe on a school ski trip and did Goat and Star and their respective glades. it was the best time of my life. my question is if the Skate Banana is for me. I live in CT and its really icy around here so i want a board that is has good hold on ice. the board i currently have is the 09/10 Burton Custom V-rocker smalls and doesn't seem to hold well. it is also a very flexible board and i was wondering is that is affecting how i carve at higher speeds because my carving doesn't seem as good as when i am carving at moderate speeds. i am am starting to learn Ollie's and butters and want to start park. thanks for your help in advance. Btw i am sorry if i posted this in the wrong section.
SnowManiac is offline   Reply With Quote