Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - First Board... would appreciate some help.
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 12:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dialpex

Default First Board... would appreciate some help.

Hello everyone,

First id like to say that this place is amazing. What a pool of information... Im really enjoying looking around and have been learning quite a bit...

At any rate, Im getting ready to put my first set up together and i really would like some help on selecting "the right" board.

This is my first year snowboarding but i was able to pick it up pretty quickly. (Well im not linking my turns as smoothly as i would love to... but they will come. ... Anyway, ive been reading reviews, technologies, and other things pertaining certain boards and kinda narrowed it down to a couple of boards I really liked. But i know that some of you are experts on this and i would love to be pointed at a direction i haven't seen yet.

So here's some info... im about 5'8 and 165lbs and my intentions are to continue to do some All Mountain but im an avid freestyle roller blader and i plan on doing some park once my skills set will allow me to. My boot size is 8.

So ive been looking at a few boards... they are: 2011 K2 Believer, 2011 K2 Darkstar and the Burton Hero.

Anyway, I hope this is enough info to at least get some feedback. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks Guys.

Last edited by Dialpex; 02-22-2011 at 12:47 PM.
Dialpex is offline   Reply With Quote