Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - UPS Delivery stolen?
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 05:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
streamline

Quote:
Originally Posted by onji View Post
I ordered 2 snowboards a few days ago and the retailer said UPS picked up the goods on the 21st. After checking with the UPS tracking website, it says they've been delivered at 11:47 on the 24th. The field 'Left At' reads 'Front Door'

It's now 03:00 on the 25th and there's no indication of 2 snowboards at the front door. I'm going to call UPS in the morning and check what has happened with the delivery.

I'd like to ask if anyone else has had a similar problem before?
I thought they had to get a signature for expensive deliveries?
Could this be some bad data entry on the website, or maybe they left a delivery notice as opposed to the actual boards?

I'm pretty spooked about this and hope this thing gets sorted out.
I had a similar situation with Fedex, but it dealt with my textbooks for school. It said they were delivered and left at the front porch, but I never received anything. What ended up happening was the Fedex delivery guy made a stop by my house and spoke to me about where he left the books yadda yadda yadda. The fact of the matter is I never received them and I got in touch with my school bookstore about never receiving the books. Fedex ended up taking the fall for it and the bookstore refunded my money so I could get a new set of books. Still to this day I think the Fedex guy delivered the books to the wrong house lol. Hope this kinda gives you some peace of mind seeing how it isn't your fault. Best of luck!!
streamline is offline   Reply With Quote