Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Dealing with bindings that come loose all the time...
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 12:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
arsenic0
Veteran Member

Default Dealing with bindings that come loose all the time...

Ok this is really getting frustrating. Long story short i have a 09 NS SL-R and Burton Cartels.

This year they are becoming a huge PITA and i need some advice. After a few runs my front foot binding always comes loose, and if i twist my leg i can rotate it a little bit left and right. Im constantly tightening it at the mountain and its getting old. I tried putting blue loctite on, no dice it still happens.

But this is what really puzzles me, i always just assumed it was the binding posts on the front or the bolts. But awhile ago i spent a day riding switch on the newbie hills practicing, and what do you know that binding started doing the exact same thing(now that it was the front foot).

My questions are
-Does this say anything bad in my form? Its obviously following my front leg, is something im doing wrong in my form causing this?
-Can i put red loctite on my screws and ever hope to remove them? Im going to try putting a generous amount of blue on and let it set, but i've already put a good dab on each bolt and let it cure for several days and it didnt seem to do anything.
-If not, what the hell can i do? I doubt its my binding posts or my bolts, because why would it follow my dominant foot?
arsenic0 is offline   Reply With Quote