Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Queensland, Australia
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok, shit that you can do to help this
1. Grow non-puny arms and fucken tighten it like a man.
2. Was - Apply a little more blue thread lock but just re-read andyouve already tried that...
3. Apply a SMALL ONLY amount of thread retainer or thread locker (no more than half a drip per screw or you're 'proper fucked'). If you are going to do this, make sure that the crosses in the top of the screw are in top condition as you might not be able to unscrew it next time it comes to take your bindings off ....then you're selling a board and binding combo...
4. Measure the binding screw depth and the board insert hole depth (make sure you include the binding plate...adjust screw length if needed, they may be on the cusp of bottoming out.
5. Get new fresh screws if needed (they'll have new fresh blue goo)
6. Not listen to paramore so much
Any one else got any ideas?
Never Summer SL153 & Atomic Hatchet 159