Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - First Board... would appreciate some help.
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 10:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dialpex

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintedPony View Post
Are you asking which of those 3 boards people would recommend? Perhaps if you tell us what you like and dislike about those Vs other boards in their same category we could help you decide.
Hey Pony, sorry if i wasn't specific enough... and reading it again it didn't seem like i was.

So again, im a beginner as far knowing lots of technicalities about all of these technologies and boards but im doing my research as much as i can to get informed and get whats best for me.

So with that being said... I really like the Believer the best. I think its a nice board that will perform well All mountain and it will also allow me to develop my skill and eventually hit the park like im planning to do. But ive also read similar things about the Hero...

In reality im looking a board that will perform well everywhere in the mountain and that will be at least a bit forgiving at the same time so i can continue to develop my turns, speed as i take on bigger slopes and get ready for more challenges while riding.

As far as likings and dislikes about these boards... I don't think i can point many dislikes about these... as it took me sometime to narrow to these 3 based on the knowledge that i currently have. (which is not nearly much compared to you guys).

Any help, suggestions about these boards or other Intermediate boards will be appreciated.

Thanks again.
Dialpex is offline   Reply With Quote