Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bindings for 2011 NS Evo
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 07:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
mwl001

Default Bindings for 2011 NS Evo

Demo'd the Evo, Heritage, SL, and Custom Flying V at Telluride over the past few weeks. They didn't have a Heritage or I would have bought one.

Picked up the Evo 158. Can anyone help me with binding advice? It helps if you speak my language. For three reasons I'm leaning towards 390 Bosses: 1, I love the blue/white (I bought the white version), 2, I want canted beds just to have the option, 3, I have Targas on my Arbor Element and LOVE them.

I'm concerned about the stiffness level though. I need to be able to enjoy riding these around the mountain, not just in the park. I had Missions on my SL and HATED them. Can't emphasize that enough. Tried out Cartels on the Heritage and was very happy with those. Anybody know where the Bosses fall on that spectrum? I'd rather they were a little too stiff for park than a little too noodly for all mountain. The Bosses will be pricy/impossible to find so I just want to know if they're worth it.

Thanks!

2010 Arbor Element
2010 Rome Targa
2011 NS Evo
2011 Rome 390 Boss
2009 Salomon F22

Last edited by mwl001; 02-28-2011 at 11:17 PM.
mwl001 is offline   Reply With Quote