Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: South Lake Tahoe/Coloma, CA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh trust me if I could make Tahoe happen I absolutely would, but my friend I was supposed to go with had to back out and with no one to split lodging it would just be too expensive. As far as NH goes, I'm just tagging along on a friend's timeshare trip to Mittersill but will definitely be going back to VT, probably Stowe, as long as conditions don't deteriorate. I actually learned to ride on Snowmass so yea the itch to move out west is definitely there. My dilemma is I'm kind of stuck in NJ right now because I decided to go back to school full time and if I transferred out of state my GI Bill benefits may not cover the entire tuition/living expenses. I'm a little old to drop everything so just looking for the right opportunity. In the mean time I've been really lucky to be able to go as much as I have this season and have a few really awesome trips in the works for next winter (Aspen/J-Hole). Thanks for the input! Hope you're having a great season!