Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Utah: Park City. March '11
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 12:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
p-hat in cincy

Quote:
Originally Posted by photohunts View Post
Just got back from a week out in PC. Some food joints I liked were the noodle house and bandits grill on main. Bought groceries at the freshmarket on park ave which would be a long walk from town lift. Is there such a thing as full strength beer in utah? I also flew delta and they didn't question the bulkiness of my board bag. I thought the snow we got this weekend was better than last week. Last week's powder was heavier. This weekend was like cotton candy. If you like park, PCMR will be great, but I thought Canyons was a much better mountain (edit: oh yeah, natural halfpipes). Have fun!
Thanks for the info. Especially good to know DELTA didn't question your board bag.

I checked in today and DELTA honored the "1st bag free" since I have the Delta AMEX, so things are starting off nicely. Can't complain about $37 flight each way (airfare + baggage fee)!

To top it off, snow is in the forecast...although only a chance of a small amount. I'll take whatever I can get.

Trip starts tomorrow, but my mind is already there.
p-hat in cincy is offline   Reply With Quote