Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Never Summer SL 2011 with eagle base ??

3K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  paulage 
#1 ·
Guys,

Have any of you seen the Never Summer SL 2011 with eagle base like this, all I know is they have green base or blue base with the word "Never Summer", but never see one with eagle base. I attach picture below. Thanks

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
yeah it looks like they have changed the bases mid season?

I ordered mine off of evo.com last week and got it on Saturday. Here's some pics with it with Rome 390 Boss'

I'm actually pretty stoked because I like the new bases better than the plain 'Never Summer' font writing on the bottom.

Attachments

#7 · (Edited)
I just got a heritage x from evo a couple of weeks ago... same thing blue base white eagle logo. I called NS and they said they were pretty much done with production for the year but evo placed an order... since they were getting ready for next year they made the boards for the order (about 50) with this different base. He claimed they were extra custom... I'm not really sure about that, but I actually prefer the look of my base to the standard heritage!

Attachments

#9 ·
Dude your setup on the SL looks so clean man. I love how this board looks and was strongly considering it for my first board but I'm not too sure its what I need for my style of riding. What do you plan on mainly using this SL for? I typically love cruising down the mountain but I want to learn more in the park, and pipe when the opportunity is there (I live in Florida so its not so often).

Thanks

#18 ·
The only other boards i have to compare is the burton custom, lib tech trs and the arbor formula but the sl is by far my favourite. I can cruise double blacks and hit the park and it's awesome for both. If you want a slightly more park friendly board then maybe check out the evo but there's no problems wih the sl unless you want to do a lot of jibbing (I mostly just like to hit the jumps)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.