Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Snowshoe, WV?
Thread: Snowshoe, WV?
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 04:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
FrankDaTank089

its four hours away from my home town where i will be driving from. I am not sure what you meant about a reverse mountain. i do know that for night sessions, you have to go to a whole another slope which isn't open during the day, which I kinda of thought stunk at first, then i realized that, that means I won't have to wait for them to groom the slopes (aka, the lift ticket will say 9am - 9pm, which really means it) and I will have a whole new place to explore halfway through the day. just the only bad thing is, is that the night slope area seemed a lot smaller than the other slope area, meaning it might be a lot more crowded at night.

as far as snow storms, i wish, but according to the weather, monday it will be a high of 50 with 30% chance of rain and tuesday it will be a high of 44 with 60% chance of rainrain (those will be the two days will will actually be on the slopes) the rain will suck, but i will be so physcied to go ride, i wont even care.

Last edited by FrankDaTank089; 02-25-2008 at 05:05 PM.