Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

MEET: Wachusett Mountain (MA)

1K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  sedition 
#1 ·
There seems to be a (small) number of people on here who hit up Wachusett Mountain. At least, I think we have enough people for a critical mass to plan get-together. Anyone who is non-localish who may want to come has a free place to crash at my loft (Boston, MA). As a regular at the mountain, Sunday nights (4pm-10pm) are the least crowded weekend times to go. Thus, I would suggest a Sunday. Friday nights are second best option, followed by Saturday nights. The worst times to go are Sat/Sun 8am-4pm.

Who be interested? What dates / days / times work for people?

G
#4 ·
I'm only about 25 min from Wachusett, have a pass, and generally go alone on weekday mornings, so I am definately down for riding sometime. I was there late last night, Saturday, and it was fairly crowded early on, but very manageable.

I'm in grad school, so I've got tons to do, but my schedule is flexible.

#5 ·
have a pass, and generally go alone on weekday mornings,

I'm in grad school, so I've got tons to do, but my schedule is flexible.
Ditto on all of the above. Thur / Fri are my normal weekday mornings.

G
#7 ·
Yeah, I was trying to go monday/ wednesday just to spread it out, as I'd generally go somewhere different friday night or saturday. But, lately, thurs and friday are better. Mon-Thurs early morning is so good (fresh groomers that you can really open it up on). That feals kind of funny to say, but really, theres no denying that ripping down a fresh groomer leaving only a thin mark, multiple times, with no lift lines, is a great start to the rest of a busy day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.